Posts tagged with "Sustainability":
View this post on Instagram
Can you envision a new future for Earth? The converging global crises of ecosystem disruption, democratic dysfunction, unaffordable housing, and increasing chronic disease are clear signals that it's time to dramatically transform where and how we live. Geoship's vision for the future of home is a natural earth sanctuary that calms your senses and restores balance; a place of maximum efficiency, beauty, and resilience. Where the light and electromagnetic environment harmonizes with biological systems. Inside, you feel connected to all that exists outside – nature, community, and the universe. Your dome is calling! #futureofhome #buckminsterfuller #domesweetdome #newparadigm #domehomes #geoship
- Building material science
- 3D printing, robotics, AR/VR
- AI, machine learning, analytics, building intelligence
- Quality housing at a lower cost
- Building resiliency and sustainability
- Workplace optimization
- Adaptable environments
EXPERIENCE THE FULL BUILDINGS LIFECYCLEBuildingsNY is sponsored by ABO (Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York), CHIP (Community Housing Improvement Program), The AIA, NYARM, ASHRAE LI, and a host of other industry supporters. BuildingsNY is the single source, full product life-cycle solution to safely and cost-effectively operate your buildings with a unique combination of an exhibition, no-cost accredited education, partnership opportunities, and networking events.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND AT BUILDINGSNY
- 5,500 + Building industry professionals
- 300+ suppliers
- 35,000 square feet of event space offering state-of-the-art innovation technologies, goods and services to reduce costs for your building
- Industry leaders and subject matter experts offering the opportunity to share their extensive knowledge with new codes & industry trends
- Free accredited education
- MORE innovation & technology, goods and services
- MORE State-of-the-Art product launches than ever before
WHAT'S IN STORE FOR 2019
- All education sessions will be moved to the show floor, creating three Learning Theaters.
- Updated Advisory Council consisting of building professionals who shape the industry.
- New partnerships with a wide range of media, as well as strengthening the relationships with current supporters.
- Back by popular demand! Tech Tank Pavilion will feature new buildings technologies. Source the next big product or service that can revolutionize building operations as we know it.
- Unlimited access to the complimentary Lead Retrieval App, which allows you to easily collect, qualify & download the contact details of the customers you meet at BuildingsNY.
- Education Sessions for 2019 will focus on profitability, compliance and managerial excellence. You'll leave with a fresh perspective on how to solve problems, increase efficiencies, unlock saving and keep your buildings at their peak.
- Attorney Advice Center: Powered by NYARM – During 15-minute intervals, attorneys and attendees will meet one-on-one focusing on important areas of practice (April 2 and April 3, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.| Located at Booth #231