Advertising in The Architect’s Newspaper’s nationally-distributed print issues, website, and online newsletters gives you reach to a focused community of architects, designers, engineers, landscape architects, lighting designers, academics, developers, contractors, and other interested parties in the built urban environment.
- Tailor your advertising program by taking advantage of the building and design trends in each area. Target leed points by locality.
- Team up with your key bi-coastal dealers and showrooms to drive sales by introducing our readers—the industry specifiers—to the local distributors with whom they will be doing business.
- Solidify the relationship—your future is in their hands for years to come!
Become part of our community!
The Architect’s Newspaper Survey
- 74% male, 26% female
- 4% age 18-24, 58% age 25-54, 38% age 55+
- 58% have a household income of $100K+
- 43% are principals/partners
- 40% are architects
- 57% work in firms of fewer than 10 employees
- 67% read 4 of the last 4 issues
- 68% spent more than 30 minutes reading The Architect’s Newspaper
- 93% took action as a result of reading The Architect’s Newspaper
- 67% recommended AN to a colleague or student
- 62% shared editorial with a colleague or student
- 61% took note of a product for possible future use
- 59% visited a manufacturer’s website
- 52% requested product info
79% Specify Products
- 69% Doors & Windows
- 69% Lighting
- 66% Paints & Finishes
- 65% Glass
- 64% Green/Environmentally-Friendly, Sustainable
- 64% Masonry & Stone
- 63% Metals