- This event has passed.
Open Call: R+D for the Built Environment Design Fellowship
May 31, 2019| Free
R+D for the Built Environment, is sponsoring a 6-month, paid, off-site design fellowship program starting this summer. We’re looking for four candidates in key R+D topic areas:
- Building material science
- 3D printing, robotics, AR/VR
- AI, machine learning, analytics, building intelligence
- Quality housing at a lower cost
- Building resiliency and sustainability
- Workplace optimization
- Adaptable environments
We’re excited to support up-and-coming designers, engineers, researchers (and all the disciplines in between!) advance their work and provide them with a platform to share their ideas. Follow the link below for more details and instructions on how to apply. Applications are due by May 31, 2019.