Elizabeth Anderson, philosopher; Sujatha Baliga, attorney; Lynda Barry, cartoonist; Mel Chin, artist; Danielle Citron, legal scholar; Lisa Daugaard, criminal justice reformer; Annie Dorsen, theater artist; Andrea Dutton, geochemist; Jeffrey Gibson, visual artist; Mary Halvorson, guitarist; Saidiya Hartman, cultural historian; Walter Hood, landscape and public artist; Stacy Jupiter, marine scientist; Zachary Lippman, plant biologist; Valeria Luiselli, writer; Kelly Lytle Hernández, historian; Sarah Michelson, choreographer; Jeffrey Alan Miller, literary scholar; Jerry X. Mitrovica, geophysicist; Emmanuel Pratt, urban designer; Cameron Rowland, artist; Vanessa Ruta, neuroscientist; Joshua Tenenbaum, cognitive scientist; Jenny Tung, anthropologist; Ocean Vuong, writer; Emily Wilson, classicist.
Posts tagged with "Walter Hood":
- Michael Lynch AO CBE (Chair), Chair, Sydney Community Foundation and Chair, Circa
- Lee-Ann Tjunypa Buckskin, Deputy Chair, Australia Council for the Arts, Managing Director, L-AB & Associates and Executive, Aboriginal Strategy, South Australian Film Corporation
- Beatrice Galilee, Associate Curator of Architecture and Design, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Walter Hood, Creative Director and Founder, Hood Design Studio
- David Knox, Deputy Chair, Economic Development Board of South Australia and Member, Adelaide Botanic Gardens Foundation Committee
- Nick Mitzevich, Director, Art Gallery of South Australia
- Toshiko Mori, Founder and Principal, Toshiko Mori Architect and Robert P. Hubbard Professor in the Practice of Architecture at Harvard University Graduate School of Design
- Sally Smart, Vice-Chancellor’s Professorial Fellow, University of Melbourne and renowned contemporary artist
- Tracey Whiting, Chair, Art Gallery of South Australia Board
In eleven weeks, the six teams will present their conceptual designs, with an honorarium of approximately $72,000 dollars (AU $90,000) to complete this stage. In April, these designs will be shown to the public at an exhibition in Adelaide as well as online. Details about that exhibition will be released then. The jury will decide upon the winner in May and the winners will be announced by mid-June of this year. Further updates to the competition can be found at the competition's website.