SBLM Architects is currently seeking a Senior Healthcare Designer for our Long Island Office.
Candidate must display excellent creative and visual presentation skills along with good communication and management skills.
- Manages design process for entire project; leads/directs the work of other designers and technical staff
- Defines program requirements and establishes design parameters based on client requirements
- Creates and develops overall design concepts, formulates design presentation strategies and makes compelling presentations
- Manages design team members during the implementation of design to ensure the intent and quality of concept is maintained throughout project delivery
- Manages client interaction and decision making related to design
- Monitors project budget and schedule related to design team efforts
- Participate in business development and marketing activities
- Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years of experience and be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Applicant should have a thorough understanding of Healthcare programming, conceptual layouts, equipment planning and material & finish selections.
- Applicant should have working knowledge of graphic rendering programs including 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and Sketch Up.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture or BS in Architecture Tech. is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive salaries
Our benefits include medical, dental, 401k Retirement Plan, Long Term Disability and flexible spending plan.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org