Senior Architect for office-wide Technical Development of multiple projects, Design Development through Construction Documentation Phases.
Davis Brody Bond is seeking Senior Architect(s) for our New York office. The successful candidate(s) will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary design team, working on project phases from design development design through construction documents. He/she will be responsible for supporting and reviewing the development and quality of milestone project deliverables.
The scale of projects the successful candidate(s) will be involved in requires prior experience in coordinating the efforts of a multi-disciplinary consultant team.
The successful candidate(s) will be a significant member of the office and therefore should possess significant experience with various building types in all stages of project development. He/she will need good management and organization skills combined with a high level of design and construction detailing sensitivity/ability. Previous experience with Cultural, Institutional and Residential Building Types is preferred. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary, deadline-driven atmosphere.
· Technical review of design and construction documents from Design Development through Construction Documentation Phases.
· Interact with senior level design, technical and management personnel.
· Interact with and direct consultants on design and coordination issues.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Registered architect preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project Website programs.
- Expertise in specific technical areas or building type.
DBB Offers competitive compensation packages at appropriate levels.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and several work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.