AN Media Group is the most authoritative voice on architecture and design in the United States. We
garner a large audience of design professionals through digital, print, and event editorial.
Our award winning New York City based BtoB media company has been publishing for 15 years in the
architecture and design edit space and is currently seeking a passionate, highly motivated Regional
Sales Manager to join our growing media sales team. This role will be reporting directly to our Publisher.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is able to identify opportunities and generate new business (cold calling and emailing).
- Is experienced in selling comprehensive programs in print, digital and events to a discerning
- Has a personality for sales and networking, and possesses the ability to close a deal. This is a
true sales role and requires a highenergy, selfmotivated seller who is able to conduct and close
business with ease.
- Maintains excellent interpersonal communication skills, particularly where information must be
conveyed to decisionmakers at both small and large corporations.
Is detailoriented, highly organized and has the ability to meet deadlines and exceed
- Must attend trade shows and industry events to prospect new accounts and maintain existing
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and thrives in a fastpaced, dynamic smallbusiness environment.
- Has a personal interest in architecture and design.
- Will communicate directly with the publisher to provide sales tracking reports and verbal updates
on a weekly and as needed basis.
- Will act as an AN Media Group ambassador at industry events and will actively seek networking
- 2-3 years of relevant sales experience and a track record of sales success.
- Ability to prospect clients and manage a bustling meeting, email, and phone schedule.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Savvy in administrative duties including scheduling and sales administration (followup, general
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Experience with Ad Sales Genius or similar CRM software preferred.
- Existing industry relationships and contacts are a plus.
- Travel will be required.
- The opportunity to work in our loftlike Tribeca offices and to be a part of a successful small business.
- Generous time off schedule plus holidays and birthday time off, and summer Fridays.
- Competitive base salary + commission.
- Health Insurance Options.
Interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter to Jessica DellaValle at
AN Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment
regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or