The Project Manager is a position in which an individual is able to manage multiple architectural projects of varying project types. Persons in this position will report to a Principal/Associate or Senior Project Manager regarding management of their project.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in architecture firms
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture
- Registration as an Illinois licensed architect
- LEED Green Associate or LEED AP, LEED B, D + C preferred
- Strong proficiency using Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp
- General competency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient drafting skills with clear graphic ability at all drawing scales
- Complete understanding and acceptance of AIA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Knowledge of all aspects and phases of the architectural, design, and production process
- Proficient knowledge of typically used AIA documents
- Demonstrated solid drafting skills
- Commitment to design excellence
Myefski Architects offers a competitive salary with a benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, short- and long-term disability insurance, in addition to paid time off, paid flexible hours, paid holiday hours, and retirement savings plan. We are conveniently located in downtown Chicago, Illinois with a growing office in Marquette, Michigan in the Upper Peninsula.
Please send your resume, portfolio and/or work samples as well as salary requirements to Iris Gill (email@example.com)