Aaron Brumer and Associates Architects is a growing, boutique architecture firm focusing on exceptional design and client service. Our niche is creative residential and commercial projects. We are seeking a Project Manager to bring into the leadership team and share in our vision.
About the Opportunity:
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, creative person looking to lead and shape our architectural firm. The job entails overseeing the design and management of multiple projects, managing schedules and budgets, development of production standards and processes, and oversight of several junior staff members.
The person we are looking for will ideally have the following qualities:
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Residential projects including Multifamily, Small-Lot Subdivisions, and Single-Family Dwellings
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Bluebeam, Excel and Word
- Experience with consultant coordination, QA/QC, and supervision of junior staff
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Experience with plan check and permitting process in the city of Los Angeles
- Positive attitude, easy to work with, and takes ownership
- Experience in other municipalities including Santa Monica, Culver City and Beverly Hills a plus but not required
- Experience with feasibility studies and parking planning a plus but not required
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus 9 paid company days
- Flexibility – we understand that everyone has a life outside of work, so we are very flexible and accommodating to different schedules.
- Competitive health benefits.
- Fully stocked kitchen
Salary: Pending experience
Please send a resume and a PDF of your portfolio not to exceed 5 MB