Mills + Schnoering Architects, LLC (M+Sa) seeks an experienced Project Architect/Manager to assist with the development of a variety of Civic, Educational, and Cultural commissions. Our national practice relies on research, collaboration, and care in the creation of new, adaptive use, and preservation design solutions across a wide spectrum of work.
Duties would include the following:
- Collaborate on and provide design and detailing on projects;
- Prepare redlines and oversee preparation of design and contract documents;
- Report to the Partners and Project Managers on project issues on a regular basis;
- Manage project budgets and schedules as appropriate to project roles;
- Monitor and coordinate project teams as appropriate to project roles;
- Assist in the development of fees for proposals and additional services during project phases;
- Provide staff projections for project planning;
- Manage and coordinate consultant teams;
- Prepare specifications and manage the specification process, including the research of products and systems;
- Provide quality control/assurance on assigned projects.
Proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD, MS Office programs, and Outlook required.
Education: Bachelor or Master of Architecture, preferably from a US College/University
Registration: Licensed to practice Architecture in any US state or territory preferred. Candidates who have the ability to become licensed and/or are in pursuit of licensure will be considered.
Status: Candidates must be legally able to work in the US.
M+Sa is an equal opportunity employer.
Letters of interest, resumes, and portfolios should be sent in PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org.