Magnusson Architecture and Planning, PC is an award-winning firm with a focus on multi-family residential design, sustainable urban revitalization and mixed use projects. The firm is seeking a talented Project Architect for a full time position.
• Licensed Architect or working towards licensure
• 4 to 8 years of experience in design coordination and construction administration
• Knowledge and experience in construction documents and consultant coordination
• Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills
• Knowledge of NYC zoning and codes strongly preferred
• Excellent digital presentation skills and design sense
• Proficiency in Revit required
• Interest in mixed use projects, affordable housing and sustainable community development
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO and excellent professional development programs.
Email cover letter w/salary requirements, resume, and limited work samples in one 5MB pdf to: Lisa Rondon: firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.