Dyke Nelson Architecture, LLC dba DNA Workshop is an award-winning firm in Baton Rouge, LA specializing in multi-family housing and historic adaptive re-use projects. DNA is looking for thoughtful and talented individuals at all levels to join our dynamic team. Candidates must be self-motivated team players with excellent design and presentation skills, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance and 401(k) plan with company match. The perfect candidate has the following:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture from accredited college/university
- Minimum 2 years architectural experience
- Experience in multi-family and/or historic renovation projects a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Professional licensure and LEED® certification, or demonstrated path towards completion
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Please send cover letter and resume for consideration.