Thomas Phifer and Partners is seeking a new Marketing Director to join its collaborative studio, located in downtown Manhattan. The Marketing Director will work closely with the firm’s management and staff to prepare proposals for new projects, award submissions, and press materials. We are looking for a passionate and hard-working individual with a strong interest in working in marketing for architecture and design. The candidate should be proactive and organized, and possess the ability to work well under pressure and deliver high quality work on demanding deadlines. The applicant should demonstrate experience working in a team, attention to detail, and a flexible attitude. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop, is required.
- Executing Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and award submissions, including, but not limited to research, coordination of all submission materials, layout design, and printing
- Preparing presentations and lectures in PowerPoint and InDesign
- Assisting in the compilation of internal publications
- Maintaining the office presentation screen and inkjet printer and ordering supplies
- Communicating with the media and managing press requests
- Keeping office records, communication materials, images, profiles, CVs as well as the firm’s website up to date
To apply, please address your cover letter, CV and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place “Marketing Director” in the subject heading.