Ennead Architects (www.ennead.com), an internationally recognized architecture firm, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator with 2-7 years of experience in an architecture or design firm. Our portfolio is diverse in typology, scale and location and includes new construction, renovation and expansion, historic preservation, interior design and master planning. Clients are principally cultural, educational, scientific and governmental institutions.
The successful candidate will have experience with the mechanics of securing work in the architecture industry (i.e. RFQ/RFP process), will know current graphic layout software and have proficient writing and editing skills. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment. The candidate will be part of the Marketing Team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare, coordinate and produce qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, lectures and competition pre-qualifications entries
- Upkeep firm collateral such as project cut sheets and resumes
- Maintain digital archive of project information and imagery
- Report directly to the Marketing Manager and work collaboratively with firm principals and other members of our eight-person team to innovate the way in which the office pursues new commissions
- Bright college graduates with a significant background in and love of architecture, art history and design
- 2-7 years of experience in an architecture or design firm
- Friendly, outgoing personality with strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to craft articulate text with a targeted purpose
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Great time management
- Sense of humor is imperative
How to apply:
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as go to http://www.ennead.com/employment and submit the Applicant ID, Veteran Self-ID, and Disability Self-ID Forms with your materials.
In addition, please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are legally authorized to work in the US, or if you will now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status).
The firm is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable local, state and federal fair employment practices laws. The firm gives equal opportunity and consideration to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, age, disability which is unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform the duties of a particular job or position, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws.