JG Neukomm Architecture, PLLC is an award-winning New York City architecture and interior design studio recognized for multi-residential, commercial, and private residential projects. Our mid-sized firm gives all studio members room and guidance to learn all aspects of the practice. View our work at www.jgnarch.com.
We seek a full-time Architectural Designer with 2-6 years of professional experience. Applicants should possess exceptional design talent, be self-driven and motivated, and thrive in a collaborative environment.
The position will involve:
- Working closely with the partner and senior staff on all project phases from schematic design through construction administration and FF&E.
- Engaging in design studies, physical and digital modeling, product and material research.
- Understanding building codes, space and site consideration, and client requirements to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Coordinating with engineering and specialty consultants to integrate their work into unified architectural design solutions.
- Producing construction documents, including details and material specifications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; a Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 2-6 years of experience.
- Well-developed strategic and critical thinking abilities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, Rhino, and V-Ray.
- Excellent rendering skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA, annual bonus, PTO and excellent professional development programs.
Our studio highly values a healthy, fun, and collaborative work environment, and we have been very successful at mentoring younger designers to advance to more senior positions in the firm.
Please submit your resume and a digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.