Magnusson Architecture and Planning, PC, is an award-winning firm with a focus on multi-family residential design, sustainable urban revitalization, and mixed-use projects. The firm is seeking a talented Junior Architect for a full time position.
- Degree in Architecture
- 2 to 5 years of experience in design coordination
- Experience in construction administration is preferred
- Excellent digital presentation skills and design sense
- Experience in NYC construction is helpful
- Interest in multi-family residential development, affordable housing and sustainable community development
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO and excellent professional development programs.
Email cover letter w/salary requirements, resume, and limited work samples in one 5MB pdf to: Lisa Rondon: email@example.com. No calls please.