Griffin Enright Architects is currently seeking a jr. designer or an intermediate designer for immediate full time employment. Griffin Enright Architects is a progressive, award winning architecture firm in Los Angeles since 2000. We are seeking strong designers who are interested in building and construction.
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree from accredited university
- Highly proficient in: AutoCAD, Rhino,Keyshot, Grasshopper, Adobe Creative Suite. VR experience is a plus.
- Relevant architectural experience is desirable for jr. designer, +3 years required for intermediate designer.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an energetic and motivated with a positive attitude to problem solve and attend to details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines.
- Work closely in a cooperative team environment on a variety of project phases from design, to permitting, to construction.
- Coordinate and maintain project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with ongoing projects.
- Work effectively with teams, clients, consultants and contractors displaying ability to transition between different projects at multiple scales.
Please submit 1 PDF with resume, letter of intent and work samples with maximum file size of 5mb to email@example.com
Please indicate jr. designer or intermediate designer in the subject line of the email and include your availability. Resumes submitted without work samples will not be considered; applications with only a reference to a website will not be considered. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.