Romines Architecture is looking for a well-spoken, talented individual who is detail-oriented, organized and interested to work on a variety of project types. Prospective applicants should be energetic, self-motivated, be able to multi-task, and work independently.
Applicants should send an email (Subject: Your full name/Junior Architect Position) with a single pdf (10MB max), including a brief cover letter expressing your interest (including salary requirement), resume, references and select work samples addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified applicants will be considered for this position, please do not call or send hard copies.
- Completion of a B. Arch or M. Arch professional degree program.
- Advanced/professional proficiency in Autocad, Rhino, Sketchup, VRay, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Experience with construction documents
- Experience with the permitting process in NYC, including LPC, DOB and City Planning a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the NY metro area preferred
- Based in the NYC area and have valid authorization to work in the USA