BG Studio International is an award winning International Design firm based in NYC specializing in luxury boutique interiors. The firm designs and manages large scale luxury hospitality and high-end multifamily residential projects throughout North America and Europe.
We are currently seeking a full-time creative Interior Architect with 5+ years’ experience in hospitality; 4 or 5 year Bachelor Degree in Architecture or March. High technical skills required. Registered architect a plus.
- Provides design input in the development of the entire design concept for the assigned work, incorporating all requirement within a team working environment
- Demonstrates high proficiency in ACAD, digital modeling and rendering programs (3D Max, Rhino, Sketch Up) and Photoshop
- Demonstrates proficiency of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Demonstrates proficiency in all phases of project work including preparation of conceptual, schematic, design development, and construction documents and supporting specifications.
- Experienced in interior architecture including millwork drawings and architectural detailing.
- Knowledge of interior architectural finishes and lighting.
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Vacation, sick leave, holidays
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan.
- Travel opportunities
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States.
For immediate, confidential consideration, please email your resume as a Word attachment along with a cover letter and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No freelancers or contractors. No phone calls please.
For immediate, confidential consideration, please email your resume as a Word attachment along with a cover letter and samples of your work to email@example.com.