Davis Brody Bond, LLP is one of the nation’s leading design firms. Our work brings strong, successful designs to complex building types and planning projects. We work in a vibrant and collaborative environment in which architects are involved in all aspects of the design process. Presently, we are seeking an Intermediate Architect experienced with Construction Administration.
• Interface with Client, DBB team members, DBB Consultants and CM staff members.
• Review Shop Drawing Submissions.
• Respond to Requests for Information (RFI).
• Participate in resolution of construction issues.
• Review documents for Code compliance.
• Attend on-site project meetings.
• Assist with the review requests for Change/Field Orders.
• Perform Punch Lists, close-out tasks.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
• A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience.
• An architectural license in USA.
• Demonstrated Construction Administration experience.
• Strong technical experience with building systems including MEP coordination.
• Proficient AutoCAD and Revit skills, MS Office, Adobe Suite.
• Effective written and verbal skills.
• Ability to operate effectively / collaboratively in a team environment.
• Working knowledge of applicable codes, laws, rules and standards regulating design and construction.
• Dynamic, positive personality / ability to work on multi-tasks and to operate under dead-line driven schedules.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and several work samples in PDF format along with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.