Davis Brody Bond is one of the nation’s leading design firms. Our work brings strong, successful designs to complex building types and planning projects. We work in a vibrant and collaborative environment in which architects are involved in all aspects of the design process. Presently, we are seeking an Intermediate Architect experienced with Construction Administration.
- Interface with Client, DBB team members, DBB Consultants and CM staff members.
- Review Shop Drawing Submissions.
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFI).
- Participate in resolution of construction issues.
- Review documents for Code compliance.
- Attend on-site project meetings.
- Assist with the review requests for Change/Field Orders.
- Perform Punch Lists, close-out tasks.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience.
- An architectural license in USA.
- Demonstrated Construction Administration experience.
- Strong technical experience with building systems including MEP coordination.
- Proficient AutoCAD and Revit skills, MS Office, Adobe Suite.
- Effective written and verbal skills.
- Ability to operate effectively / collaboratively in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of applicable codes, laws, rules and standards regulating design and construction.
- Dynamic, positive personality / ability to work on multi-tasks and to operate under dead-line driven schedules.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and several work samples in PDF format along with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.