Davis Brody Bond is seeking Intermediate Architect(s) to join the staff of our New York City office. We are a group of dynamic professionals who foster a creative culture with opportunity for professional growth and collaboration.
The successful candidate(s) will have experience with various building types in all stages of project development. He/she will need good management and organization skills combined with a high level of design sensitivity/ability. Previous experience with Cultural, Institutional and Residential Building Types is preferred. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary, deadline-driven atmosphere.
• Execution of design and construction documents from Concept Design through Construction Documentation Phases (ability to work in Revit, Rhino and Dynamo preferred).
• Interact with and support project team members including senior level design, technical and management staff.
• Interact with consultants on design and coordination issues.
• Professional degree in architecture.
• Minimum of 4-10 years of experience.
• Strong Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit.
• Proficiency in 3-D modeling software (Rhino and Sketch-Up).
• Proficiency in multiple rendering applications including 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Maxwell and InDesign preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Website programs.
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines.
DBB Offers competitive compensation packages at appropriate levels.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and several work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.