Davis Brody Bond is seeking Intermediate Architect(s) to join the staff of our New York City office. We are a group of dynamic professionals who foster a creative culture with opportunity for professional growth and collaboration.
The successful candidate(s) will have experience with various building types in all stages of project development. He/she will need good management and organization skills combined with a high level of design sensitivity/ability. Previous experience with Cultural, Institutional and Residential Building Types is preferred. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary, deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Execution of design and construction documents from Concept Design through Construction Documentation Phases (ability to work in Revit, Rhino and Dynamo preferred).
- Interact with and support project team members including senior level design, technical and management staff.
- Interact with consultants on design and coordination issues.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- Minimum of 4-10 years of experience.
- Strong Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit.
- Proficiency in 3-D modeling software (Rhino and Sketch-Up).
- Proficiency in multiple rendering applications including 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Maxwell and InDesign preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Website programs.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines.
DBB Offers competitive compensation packages at appropriate levels.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and several work samples in PDF format to email@example.com.