Busy Queens Architectural firm seeking a CAD Draftsperson with Project Management duties for new mid-rise Residential / Commercial base building, alterations and Interior Renovation projects. The Project Manager will work directly with the Principal Architect to manage and administer each phase of the project. The PM will manage and coordinate incoming and outgoing information on a day-to day basis.
Project Management Requirements:
- -Self-motivated, methodical and highly organized
- -Ability to efficiently manage project hours
- -Primarily an office-based position but some travel required for project meeting and other related duties
- -Knowledge of international building standards and NYC building codes, NYC Zoning Ordinances
- -Minimum 2 years of Architectural technical work experience
- -Must be able to travel to job sites with a car
Project Management Skills:
- -Multi-tasker - capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- -Proficient drafting skills using AutoCad, including layer management
- -3D & Computer Rendering skills is a +.
Ideal candidates are those looking for growth through long-term employment and must be able to work overtime when required. Email cover letter, resume and pdf samples of your professional construction documents you have completed in a work environment.