ROART is a multidisciplinary architecture firm with offices in Manhattan and Brooklyn. We're looking for an intermediate architect to join our team.
At ROART, we maintain a studio atmosphere in a fast paced environment. We work day to day with one of the most prominent developers in NYC and currently have more than 20 new construction projects in all different phases.
We are seeking motivated individuals with approximately two-four years of professional experience who are excited by the prospect of working on multiple new building residential projects. Projects include a five story single family townhouse in Brooklyn Heights to a University Library. Junior architects work on all project phases from schematic through design development and construction documents and have the opportunity to learn building and energy code as well as zoning analysis, and collaborate with project managers on a daily basis.
- professional architectural degree from an accredited institution B.Arch/m.Arch
- two-four years of experience post-grad - US experience required
- experience with New York City building code
- proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT
- knowledge of 3D and Presentation software including, but not limited to: Rhino, Sketch Up, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- strong organisation skills
- excellent English language communication skills
- proficiency in REVIT is a plus
A bit more about us:
At ROART we operate in the realm of imagination and pragmatism. We try to challenge what is known, invent beyond what is expected and maintain the dynamics of the process, even at the most challenging standstills. We believe, that once realized, our experiences and buildings make us grow and become the foundation for our next journey. We measure our success by the power of our spaces to connect the intimacy of the individual to the world outside.
Please send portfolio and resume to Hannah@roart.com