A design-focused architectural practice based in New York City is looking for an Intermediate Architect to start immediately. The firm provides complete architectural services to a wide variety of clients with an emphasis on high-end residential, commercial and specialized retail projects.
We are seeking a highly qualified, intermediate architect with experience in high end residential projects. Applicant should have substantial experience in the design and production of residential and commercial projects and must have excellent technical and detailing abilities. Applicant should be proficient in handling all phases of a project from the design phase through construction Administration. We are looking for an energetic, precise individual with the ability to work well in a team.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience in all phases of residential construction and design
- New York City experience in all phases of project development, from design to construction administration
- Ability to work with architectural team, client, consultants, and professionals
- Strong design skills
- Excellent AutoCAD and 3D modeling skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
Jonathan Schloss, AIA LEED AP
Jonathan Schloss / Architect
277 Broadway, 13th Floor
New York, NY 10007