We are a Recruiting Firm and one of our best clients, a leading and award-winning, San Diego-based, Healthcare Architectural design, planning & interior firm is searching for a Remarkable Healthcare Sr. Project Architect and a Project Manager to grow with their company. MUST HAVE CA HEALTHCARE CODE, (OSHP, OSHP 3) EXPERIENCE.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US:
- Join an award-winning, healthcare-specific, architecture industry leading, collaborative team
- Competitive Salary with Amazing Benefits Package
- Easy going healthcare architecture firm with high expectations, offering plenty of autonomy and opportunity
- Work with Premium Healthcare Clients in California and beyond
- Hard working go-getters with initiative, aptitude and client commitment, will advance rapidly
- We are a Company who constantly looks for future leaders looking to advance and eventually become partners
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develops a thorough understanding of projects’ design philosophy and provides major input in developing a design and building performance strategy and effectively conveys this to assigned team members when appropriate.
- Provides technical design input. Responsible for a project’s technical design effort, subsequent detailed design development, project coordination and quality control efforts during all phases of project work, in close collaboration with Senior Designer.
- Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops appropriate research and documents to support these solutions.
- Actively collaborates with and coordinates work of consultants and knowledge resources to ensure the project deliverables are coordinated, integrated and support the design concept and performance goals of the project.
- Contributes to the preparation of design documents and leads the detailed development of construction documents during all project phases, delivering complete, accurate and coordinated project documentation.
- Advances the production of schematic, design development and construction documents drawings and specifications in compliance with project scope, schedule, cost and design intent.
- Maintains awareness of evolving building technology and systems.
- Reviews shop drawings, material samples and CD’s for conformance with design.
- Performs construction administration duties (e.g. RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, etc.)
- Prepares reports and specifications; reviews completed reports, plans, cost estimates and calculations.
- Executes applicable agency review analysis (accessibility, zoning, life-safety, etc.)
- Maintains contact with clients, consultants and contractors during all project phases, participating in marketing, client and owner presentations as required.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION – REQUIRED:
- BA or Master’s of Architecture
- Architectural registration required / or close to
- LEED accreditation preferred
- OSHPD / OSHPD 3 experience
- Strong graphics skills are an essential
- Revit / AutoCAD
- 7 to 10 years of experience on small- to large-scale project types
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery which may be multiple, large or complex in scope.
MORE ON THE COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
- Fun, innovative, people focused company. You will count; won’t just be a number
- Work/Life Balance – healthy workloads, leave on Fridays at noon for the weekend
- Weekly Friday Breakfast, Monthly “what’s going on meetings,” w/ birthday celebrations, Happy Hours, BBQ’s, Padres Games, picnics, speedboat rentals – family-like work and play environment
- Some of the Benefits:
- Fully sponsored Healthcare Benefits
- Super low-cost dental, vision. Disability, life, 401k
- 2 weeks’ vacation / 3 weeks after 3 years
- Architecture licensing costs covered
- Leadership training through LEADon University