Ennead Architects (www.ennead.com), an internationally recognized architecture firm, is looking for an entry level graphic/interactive designer/programmer, ideally with 1 year of experience in a creative environment. Our portfolio is diverse in typology, scale and location and includes new construction, renovation and expansion, historic preservation, interior design and master planning. Clients are principally cultural, educational, scientific and governmental institutions.
The successful candidate will have experience designing print, web and interactive materials including interactive maps and diagrams, motion graphics and data visualizations for multiple platforms and channels. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment. The candidate will be part of the Marketing Team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work collaboratively with the Visual Communications Manager, firm principals and other members of our marketing team on innovative storytelling
- Assist in rethinking/reinventing collateral materials to advance firm message
- Proactive approach to learning new digital design and storytelling tools
- Bright college graduates with a background in and love of architecture and design
- 1 year experience in architecture, design, media or other creative firm
- Friendly, outgoing personality with strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent design and organization skills with a focus on interactive storytelling
- Expertise in development of interactive graphics and Web sites
- Skill in interface design and traditional information graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Application development a plus
- Great time management
- Sense of humor is imperative
How to apply:
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, and please go to www.ennead.com/employment, download the applicant ID forms and submit the Applicant ID, Veteran Self-ID, and Disability Self-ID Forms with your materials. In addition, please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are legally authorized to work in the US, or if you will now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status).
The firm is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable local, state and federal fair employment practices laws. The firm gives equal opportunity and consideration to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, age, disability which is unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform the duties of a particular job or position, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws.