TSK Architects is a highly acclaimed architecture, planning and interior design firm headquartered in Henderson, Nevada with offices in Los Angeles, Reno and Shanghai, China.
We first opened our doors in 1960, and quickly established a reputation for design excellence and superior client service. Today, our practice is grounded in the belief that ideas embodied in a design should be progressive and of our time, that site and context must play an integral role in the development of a building, and that the smallest detail of any building can be just as important to the design as larger and more apparent design language.
Furthermore, people who know us well will tell you that we`re characteristically collaborative – we take great pride in fostering a strong team ethic between our employees and project stakeholders to design buildings which inspire communities and fulfill their needs for decades.
We're currently on the lookout for a smart, energetic and self-motivated Project Manager to join our Los Angeles studio. The PM will work on multiple high profile projects and have overall responsibility for client management and development, client satisfaction, quality control and the financial performance of projects.
The successful candidate will bring a strong track record of managing all phases of a construction project to the role.
- Manage all phases of assigned projects, including project set-up, design and construction administration
- Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, coordinate bidding process
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements for the team
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with clients, sub-consultants, vendors and contractors
- Manage and develop project teams
- Actively mentor junior staff
- Track financial performance of projects
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Ensure projects conform to contract
- Lead the project team and client to produce design phase packages, construction documents, and accessory support documents
- Experience leading New Construction & Tenant Improvement projects; experience with Public Sector, Educational, DSA, Judicial, and/or Commercial Interiors a plus
- 8-10 years of related experience, including a minimum of 4 years of project management
- Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture from an accredited program
- Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new ones
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience leading and managing multiple project teams
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Experience negotiating project scope and fees
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on past projects
- Proficiency with PM software : MS Excel, Word, Project
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
If TSK sounds like a place for you, please email a cover letter and resume outlining your past work and project history to firstname.lastname@example.org.