AN Media Group, comprised of The Architect’s Newspaper, AN Interior, Facades+, Tech+, and CE Strong, is the most authoritative voice on architecture and design in the United States. Our award-winning New York City–based B-to-B media company has been publishing for 15 years in the architecture and design edit space.
Serving up news via print, digital, and events to a community of architects, engineers, designers, academics, developers, and contractors, AN Media draws thousands of professionals to our conferences held across the country each year, and millions of those interested in the built environment to our publications.
AN Media Group is currently accepting applications for a Director of Operations to report to the President of the company. This dynamic role requires a seasoned operations leader who is able to meet challenges with a creative, solutions-driven approach.
Responsibilities Include |
- Leading company-wide recruitment and hiring for open roles, as well as creation of new positions.
- Managing all HR processes and protocols within the company, ensuring compliance throughout.
- Acting as the office manager, overseeing day-to-day office operations.
- Supporting the President/Publisher with administrative, scheduling, and ad hoc tasks.
- Partnering with executive leadership to establish and track multi-department budgets to drive financial growth and exceed goals.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities alongside the senior leadership team, and overseeing new projects from ideation through execution.
- Overseeing the streamlining of inefficiencies and the creation of new processes across multiple teams to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
Desired Skills + Qualifications |
- A minimum of 3+ years in a senior leadership role.
- Proven experience in scaling a brand and driving revenue.
- Experience working closely with finance departments on business deals and negotiation.
- Experience building out teams, and owning end to end recruitment process is a must.
- Prior experience in supporting executives or senior-level leadership.
- Best in class leadership and communication skills, and unmatched attention to detail.
- Experience managing a slate of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience in the media or design industry a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.