DBOX is an Emmy award-winning branding and creative agency.
DBOX’s visuals allow architects, developers, and property agencies to promote projects before completion, enhancing their profile and market position with both potential investors and clients.
Our reputation commands creative excellence and we consistently seek the opportunity to work on projects that we believe have the potential to be extraordinary. Our clients are world-class architects and developers.
We seek individuals who can grow with us and who fit with our global team in our unique studio culture. The Architectural Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Attend client meetings on behalf of Computer Graphics team.
- Be the primary contact point with architects and developers as an information bridge to the CG team.
- Proactively chase, collect, track and document architectural details/drawings and files.
- Guide the client on timelines and start points based on information arrival to be cost and time effective - as they understand the architectural process.
- Make sure the team is working with the correct and most current information and checking this is reflected in the ongoing visuals.
- Tracking all hours and invoicing relative to computer renderings
- Be a central hub for all architectural, file information on the CG team
- Be the point of contact, and director of marketing floor plans
- Track all hours and invoicing relative to the creating of marketing floorplans.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- a desire to be part of a collaborative, respectful and multi-disciplinary team
- an ability to solve problems creatively
- a deep passion for the management of information towards a visual result
- an ability to learn quickly and communicate clearly
- an attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive environment
- strong management and organizational skills
- Architectural professional degree, such as the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) or Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- proficient experience operating Autodesk AutoCAD software
- working knowledge operating Autodesk 3ds max software
- working knowledge operating Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
Please use the following link to apply for employment opportunities at DBOX.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States of America. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We do not accept applications from employment agencies or sub-contractors.