Are you a great communicator?
LMN Architects is currently seeking a Communications Manager to join our team. Working in a collaborative team environment, the Communications Manager will coordinate the communications and public relations efforts of our 150-person design firm with a focus on elevating LMN’s visibility globally. This position reports to the Director of Business Development and regularly interacts with firm leadership, as well as our external PR consultant. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating stories and ideas
- Media outreach and coordination
- Development of written content for marketing and communications
- Curation of website
- Oversight and coordination of award submittals
- Oversight and coordination of social media platforms
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to tell a story through concise, compelling narrative. Superior writing and editing, combined with strong design and visual communication skills, are just what we are seeking. If you are creative, curious, inventive, engaging and personable, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Confident, detail-oriented and proactive, with proven ability to effectively take ownership, organize work tasks and manage multiple deadlines
- Fast, efficient and flexible with effective problem-solving ability
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2-3 years’ experience in the AEC or other design industry preferred
- BA/BS degree in communications, journalism or design related field preferred
- Relationships with design and other media are not essential, but a plus
LMN Architects is an internationally recognized design firm that specializes in the planning and design of impactful projects in the public and private realm, including higher education facilities, performing arts centers, museums, convention centers, and other projects that celebrate and enrich communities. We are passionate about design and dedicated to collaboration. Led by eight partners, we design and deliver projects across North America out of a single office located in downtown Seattle. In recognition of the quality of our work and professional leadership, LMN was the recipient of the 2016 AIA Architecture Firm Award, the highest national honor bestowed upon an architectural practice. More information about LMN can be found on our website at www.lmnarchitects.com.
Qualified candidates should submit a single .pdf (less than 5mb) including a cover letter, resume, work sample and references via email to LMNemployment@LMNArchitects.com. Please include “Communications Manager” in the subject line.