AN Media Group is the most authoritative voice on architecture and design in the United States. We garner a large audience of design professionals through digital, print, and event editorial.
Our award-winning New York City-based BtoB media company has been publishing for 15 years in the architecture and design edit space and is currently seeking a highly motivated Client Development Associate to join our growing team. This role will be reporting directly to our Publisher.
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fastpaced environment, and want to leave your fingerprints on an exciting, highgrowth media company you possess much of what we need in our Client Development Associate. This is both an administrative and salesdriven role, with the goal of progressing into a larger sales management role. The Client Development Associate will be exposed to multiple aspects of the sales process, from new business to account growth and management.
Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic and collaborative team? Are you able to roll up your sleeves, and do what needs to be done to assist our sales team? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you!
Our Ideal Candidate:
● Will support all sales processes including responding to sale inquiries, helping to prepare RFPs, sending materials, and updating the sales CRM.
● Will manage a small territory list of existing accounts and help to develop new business.
● Is interested in the architecture and design industry and is able to communicate intelligently and professionally about the AN brand and its offerings.
● Has a personality for sales and networking, and possesses the ability to close a deal.
● Is detail oriented, highly organized and has the ability to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
● Thrives in a fastpaced, dynamic smallbusiness environment.
● Is able to travel and represent the brand as needed.
- 1+ years of relevant sales related experience.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Savvy in administrative duties including scheduling and sales administration (followup, general paperwork, etc).
- Possess the desire to progress into a client facing sales role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- The opportunity to work in our loftlike Tribeca offices and to be a part of a successful small business.
- Generous time off schedule plus holidays and birthday time off, and summer Fridays.
- Competitive pay, retirement savings plan, and health insurance options.
Interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter to Jessica DellaValle at
AN Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.