We are a London based group of architects, designers and thinkers who value the transformative role of ideas and the capacity for architecture to inspire.
PLP Architecture has created some of the world's smartest buildings, which have redefined what it means to live and work in today’s cities. We have recently completed the Edge, the greenest office building in the world and Collective Old Oak, the largest co-living building to date. PLP is currently working on the tallest all-timber building in the world as well as researching a ground-breaking urban mobility system that fuses autonomous cars with mass-transit.
We are a non-hierarchical, collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice with the culture of a young start-up.
We are seeking a talented and motivated business development & research individual to support us in our mission and work with us in our studio.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, and confident in a creative environment, who can work independently as well as part of a group.
- Has a background in either architecture, marketing, business, communication or the creative industries.
- Has excellent communication and organisation skills as well as a talent for writing concisely and clearly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and preparing the response to RFQ/RFP/RFI, including fee proposals and project specific-writing.
- Assisting in initial assessment of potential new projects and competitions.
- Assisting in market research and preparing regular status updates.
- Managing a range of writing and research activities.
- Managing and maintaining our CRM database.
This is a full time position with full benefits. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV along with a short writing sample to email@example.com and include ‘communications’ in the subject line.