- Pappageorge Haymes Partners (PH) is a diverse group of architects, advocates, planners and strategists. We collaborate with people who share our spirit of creativity, drive for efficiency and sense of responsibility. Our process revolves around curiosity, adaptability and the belief that we can make a difference in the world.
- Project types include adaptive re-use, low, mid, and high-rise residential projects, government funded multi-family housing developments, townhomes, single-family homes, urban planning, mixed-use developments, and hotel design.
- PH offers competitive salaries and benefits including: medical (health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance), transit benefits, and 401(k) retirement savings plan
- PH is located in River North, just north of downtown Chicago. Our location is convenient to public transit, the Loop, and plenty of great places to eat.
- Professional degree (Masters or BA) in Architecture from an accredited program
- 1-3 years of applicable experience in architecture related field
- Active Participation in AXP Program
- Advanced BIM and Sketch Up skills (minimum 1 year professional experience)
- Experience working on large-scale residential, commercial, retail and/or mixed use project types
- Experience working on a Mac platform (preferred)
- Proficiency and work experience using ArchiCad (BIM)
- Experience using Maxwell (3D rendering program)
- Level #1: Perform elementary or standard architectural assignments. Familiar with standard concepts, practices & procedures within a limited field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines or limited experience to plan & accomplish goals & tasks. Work under either immediate or general supervision and may have a limited degree of creativity & latitude. May have a degree of responsibility in smaller projects of minor complexity.
- General administrative office tasks and procedures.
- Site visits and/or field surveys
To apply, please visit our Career Page on our website.