Rafael Viñoly Architects is searching for an Architectural Proposals and Marketing Coordinator to assist in the preparation of technical and financial proposals and other marketing and new business initiatives.
Tasks will include:
- Preparation of proposals and presentations for new projects, including generation of customized content (text and images), fee and staffing analysis, coordination of consultant information, layout, binding, and shipment
- Conducting of new business research
- Maintenance of office standards and data for proposals, contracts and other associated information
- Preparation of awards submissions
Candidates must have an interest in architecture and business, be well-organized, self-motivated, and flexible. Experience with RFP/RFQs, grant-writing, or publications is preferred. Other required skills and capabilities:
- Excellent graphic, written, and spoken communication skills
- Strong experience in the full Adobe Creative Suite and the full Microsoft Office Suite, especially InDesign, Excel, and PowerPoint is required; AutoCAD, Rhino, and Revit experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage time to meet multiple simultaneous deadlines
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of relevant experience.