Dahn & Krieger Architects Planners PC was formed in 1988. Since that time, we have developed a multi-faceted practice consisting of public and private projects, ranging in size from several hundred square feet to 650,000 square feet. We have worked with a variety of clients and have gained valuable experience in all types and phases of the building process. We have also had a great deal of successful experience working with owners, property managers, and building committees in providing the type of comprehensive programming, building evaluation, space planning and construction documentation services needed to provide a proper fit between programming goals, space constraints and project budget.
Skill Requirements of the Project Manager include:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe and other CAD and office admin programs.
- Ability to produce and coordinate thorough construction document package.
- A strong work ethic with commitment to design quality, client services, and attention to detail.
Qualifications of the Project Manager:
- 3-5 years' architectural office experience.
- Arch degree from an accredited institution.
- Prefer either licensed or on a licensure-path.
Looking for a Project Manager who is a self-starter, team player with good communication skills. The candidate would have their own transportation, as the job often requires traveling to job locations, client offices, and/or consultant meetings. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Susan T Brown, Office Manager