Minimum 10 years’ experience in an architectural design firm managing and coordinating production of construction documents for multi-family and commercial projects. NCARB certification and NC license preferred. Construction administration experience and some travel required. Revit and AutoCAD proficiency is a plus. Knowledge of building codes and a strong command of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook) also required.
- Responsible for design and project management of projects from planning thru final working drawings and construction completion, including meetings with clients, consultants and contractors
- Ensures architectural design work is completed on time and adheres to the established office specifications and standards
- Coordinates work with in-house architects and designers for production of construction documents and specifications
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently and have strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain professional appearance and manner
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Angela Murphy at a.murphy@RossDeckardArchitects.com
Ross/Deckard Architects, P.A.
PO Box 98044
Raleigh, NC 27624