Ennead is an international architectural firm specializing in cultural and institutional projects. We are seeking an experienced architect with eight or more years of experience, licensed architect with diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices, uses advanced techniques, and has responsibility for finished plans, specifications and material approval. May supervise a small staff of architects and technicians.
• Licensed architect responsible for finished plans, specifications, or approval of materials and construction
• May supervise a small staff of architects and technicians
• Applies sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices in broad array of assignments and related fields
• Acts independently regarding architectural methods and complexities
• Requires use of advanced techniques and modification/extension of theories, precepts, and practices of individual’s filed
• Supervision and guidance mainly concern overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts and policy matters.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor of Architecture degree with eight or more years of architectural experience required.
• Must have strong knowledge and experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, and other 3-D software experience is a plus.
• Good report and technical writing skills desired with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, in addition to being attentive and approachable.
• Must be able to maintain a professional and productive relationship with clients and co-workers.
• Please let us know if you are legally authorized to work in the US, and/or will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status).
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Architect 3” in the subject line of your email, and attach the completed Applicant ID, Veteran Self-ID, and Disability Self-ID Forms which can be found under “downloads” on the http://www.ennead.com/employment page along with your materials.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
The firm is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable local, state and federal fair employment practices laws. The firm gives equal opportunity and consideration to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, age, disability which is unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform the duties of a particular job or position, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws.
New York, NY 10007