AGD Architecture office is seeking a project architect & junior architect/draftsman for luxury retail and residential projects.
AGD is a small dynamic office for architecture and design. Our projects are located throughout Unites States and Canada. They vary in scale and require all members of the office to participate in all phases of the project.
Applicants must have:
- Architectural degree.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in an architectural office.
- Passion for architecture, design and creativity.
- Positive, tenacious, self-managing, team-player personality to deliver exceptional work within deadlines.
- Luxury retail and residential experience.
- Technical understanding and excellent ability to coordinate architectural and engineering building systems.
- Understanding of all phases of Architectural and Interior Design projects.
- Basic understanding of U.S. building codes and industry standards.
- Exceptional proficiency to develop Contract Documents, using ACAD. Revit and 3-D BIM are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills on all projects.
- Strong conceptual and 3-D representation skills. Using hand sketches and 3-D programs.
- Ability to remain focused on deadlines, under pressures inherent in design and construction industry.
- Ability to assign and complete tasks, and drive projects forward responsibly in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Adobe and Microsoft Project programs.
Rhino, V-Ray, Grasshopper, Revit and 3-D Max are a plus.
LEED certification is a plus.
Please submit your CV along with Cover letter, portfolio and wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org