AN Media Group is the most authoritative voice on architecture and design in the United States. We garner a large audience of design professionals through digital, print, and event editorial.
Our award winning New York City based B-to-B media company has been publishing for 15 years in the architecture and design edit space and is currently seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join our sales team. This role will be reporting directly to our Publisher.
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fast-paced environment, and want to leave your fingerprints on an exciting, high-growth media company you possess much of what we need in our Account Executive.
Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic and collaborative team? Are you able to roll up your sleeves, and do what needs to be done to close a deal? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is able to identify opportunities and generate new business (cold calling and emailing).
- Is experienced in selling comprehensive programs in print, digital and events to a discerning audience.
- Has a personality for sales and networking, and possesses the ability to close a deal. This is a true sales role and requires a high-energy, self-motivated seller who is able to conduct and close business with ease.
- Is detail-oriented, highly organized and has the ability to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Will attend trade shows and industry events to prospect new accounts and maintain existing relationships.
- Will communicate directly with the publisher to provide sales tracking reports and verbal updates on a weekly and as needed basis.
- Will act as an AN Media Group ambassador at industry events and will actively seek networking opportunities.
- Has a personal interest in architecture and design.
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience and a track record of sales success
- Ability to prospect clients and manage a bustling meeting, email, and phone schedule.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Savvy in administrative duties including scheduling and sales administration (follow-up, general paperwork, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Experience with a CRM software preferred
- Existing industry relationships and contacts are a plus
- Travel will be required
- The opportunity to work in our loft-like Tribeca offices and to be a part of a successful small- business
- Generous time off schedule
- Summer Fridays
- Base salary + Commission
- Health Insurance Options
- Retirement Savings Plan
Interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter to Jessica DellaValle at
AN Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.