- This event has passed.
Light in Action
April 21 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm| Free
Techniques, technologies, construction, controls: master it all during LIGHT IN ACTION, a fast-paced, one-day lighting education. Join us for:
- action-packed day of discovery. Take a break from the office desk to tour a rare urban Made in NYC factory, go on a scavenger hunt for BLE-enabled LEDs, see experiments in the testing labs, and more!
- ‘Art of Lighting’ tour (1 AIA and NCQLP credit), showing art lighting techniques, through the Edison Price Lighting Gallery.
- dimming controls primer. eldoLED presents how to select the correct dimming control for each application.
- ‘LEDs as IoT’ presentation (1 AIA and NCQLP credit), analyzing LEDs as the future hub for the Internet of Things.
- hands-on analysis of future developments. Examine our upcoming releases from the inside out.
The program awards 2 AIA credits and includes a continental breakfast and lunch.