- This event has passed.
GREEN BUILDING BREAKFAST: BIOPHILIC DESIGN
September 5, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am| $55 – $75
A Deep Dive: Benefits to Biophilic Design
Through three case studies, Bill Browning, Partner, Terrapin Bright Green and Chip DeGrace, Vice President, Workplace Applications, Interface, take a deeper look into biophilic design and its outcomes. Bill and Chip share the new science related to biophilia, particularly to psychological responses.
Building with Nature Panel
- Moderator: Jeff Ranson, Regional Director, Canada Green Building Council – GTA
- Jenny Hill, Research Scientist, Sustainable Technologies Evaluation Program, Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
- Robert Wright, Director, Centre for Landscape Research & Dean, Faculty of Forestry, University of Toronto
- Bill Browning, Partner, Terrapin Bright Green
- Chip DeGrace, Vice President, Workplace Applications, Interface
- 7:15 am: Registration begins
- 7:30 – 8:30 am: Breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:30 am: A Deep Dive: Benefits to Biophilic Design
- 9:30 – 10:30 am: Building with Nature Panel