For those trying to earn their last minute AIA credit hours, DORMA’s Design Center is hosting two full days of accredited learning on December 9 and 10, 2014.
Course titles include:
- – Operable Wall Systems
- – Innovations in Structural Glass
- – Omni Class
- – Specifying Design Intent
- – Glass Fabrication and Design Issues
- – Safety & Security Using Locks Exits, and Key Systems
- – Interior Glass Office Front Systems
- – High Performance Architectural Coatings
- – Storefront Windows, Window Wall, Curtain Wall – What’s the Difference?
- – Automatic and Revolving Doors
- – Sustainability
- – Architectural Glass and Resin Panels, Materials, and Configurations
Speakers will include industry professionals from Conspectus, Gensler, JE Berkowitz, Pilkington, HLW Architects, Lumivisions, and DORMA. You won’t want to miss it!
For more information, email email@example.com or call 917-880-6533.
Located centrally in New York City, The DORMA Design Center provides accredited continuing education programs, instructional sessions, product and service introductions, consultations, and additional events serving the design community.