Prestigious NYC based International Interior Design firm specializing in luxury boutique Interiors. Projects range from signature hospitality, sophisticated public spaces, and high end residential towers and mid-rise buildings. We are seeking a creative Interior Design Architect with hospitality experience in the range of 7‐10 yrs experience with a 4 or 5 year Bachelor Degree in Architecture. The office is a dynamic but relaxed environment in a great Manhattan location.
• Provides major design input in the development of the entire design concept for the assigned work, incorporating all requirement within a team working environment.
• Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops appropriate research and documentation to support these solutions;
• Demonstrates high proficiency in ACAD, digital modeling and rendering programs (3D Max, Rhino, Sketch Up)and Photoshop.
• Demonstrates proficiency of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
• Demonstrates proficiency in all phases of project work including preparation of conceptual, schematic, design development, and construction documents and supporting specifications.
• Very experienced in all aspects of interior architecture including millwork drawings and architectural detailing.
• Provide strong project management skills from concept design to completion of construction.
• Knowledge of interior finished and lighting.
Excellent growth opportunity for a self‐motivated individual within the present exciting success of our company. Must be citizen, green card holder or have work authorization to work in the USA.