Rios Clementi Hale Studios is a mid- sized, multi- disciplinary design firm specializing in a wide range of design services including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning and design, interior design, graphics, and product design. We are expanding and looking for great talent to join our award- winning team.
We have an immediate opening for a mid-level Interior designer that is committed to the creation and development of outstanding design from concept through execution and is interested in working on a variety of project types and scales (from large buildings down to custom furniture).
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience in commercial architectural interiors. Experience in residential interior design is also a plus, but not required.
- Strong design/organizational skills
- Strong project management experience and capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to assist with design development to include: research, concept development, drafting interior elevations, millwork, and custom furnishings
- Knowledge of the local furniture market and custom fabricators
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external customers to include interfacing with dealers and coordinating purchasing; project budgeting, refined presentation skills; and site installations
- Hand- drawing skills preferred
- At least 3-7 years of professional interior design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Environmental Design, or Architecture
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino or 3DMax, and Studio Design/Webware preferred
- Working knowledge of building codes, LEED, and accessibility regulations preferred
If you are an innovative and passionate designer, we encourage you to send your resume and portfolio (8MB file size limit) to HR@rchstudios.com .